- Affiliate Marketing (5)
- Domain & Hosting (2)
- Email Marketing (1)
- Music Audio (1)
- Social Media (1)
- Instagram (1)
- Software & App (11)
- Theme & Template (4)
- Website (6)
- Instant Wordpess Theme To Match Your Existing Website Design! (view mobile)
- Niche Website Templates
- Slides Made Simple – Amazing Presentation Design Secrets
- Imagecam Software For Creating Animated Images
- Instant Traffic Post Socializer WordPress Plugin
- CB Affiliate Master
- The Ultimate Web Graphics Package
Digital Marketing News
- 3 Trends That Are Changing Creativity As We Know It June 19, 2019A trio of trends about creativity emerged during a packed session at the opening day of the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity in France.
- How To Future-Proof Your Resume June 18, 2019As new technologies change the face of work, so, too, are the skills marketing leaders and their teams will need in order to stay relevant both in the near and long term.
- What Gen Z Wants From The Workplace June 18, 2019If you think Gen Z is self-interested, overconfident, and lacking in the personality department given how much of their childhoods were spent on and influenced by digital, it’s time to think again.
- Despite 25 Years Of Ad Growth, Diversity Remains A Challenge June 18, 2019Has diversity in advertising changed in the eyes of the people who consume it? Adobe conducted a global survey of over 2,000 consumers to find out. Here are three key findings.
- You Get What You Pay For With Enterprise-Grade Analytics June 17, 2019Despite the massive scale of priorities for any brand today, one of the biggest questions seems quite simple: “Do I need to pay for analytics when there are players out there offering it to me for free?”
- Voice Ads Continue To Resonate, Set Tone For Commerce June 17, 2019Consumers are talking back to brands, and increasingly they’re saying, “Purchase.” That’s just one of the highlights from a new survey of 1,025 U.S. consumers about voice services, conducted by Adobe Digital Insights.
- Study: CX Maturity Correlates To Strong Business Performance June 17, 2019Businesses today are on a path toward customer-centric business transformation—and rightfully so.
- CDPs: The Cure-All To Customers’ Data Woes? June 17, 2019In the past few years, customer data platforms have emerged as a proposed solution to a long-existing challenge: how to wrangle customer data into a persistent, universal profile and make the data available for analysis and action.
- B2C, B2B Purchase Journeys Follow Similar Paths June 17, 2019B2B and B2C customers have more in common than one might think, according to a recent survey.
- Design Thinking Meets Customer Experience Management June 14, 2019CXM requires brands to be agile in order to keep up with ever-more tech-savvy and demanding consumers. That’s where design thinking comes in.